June Experience Membership - $7,000 PER COUPLE
$7,000 per couple - $5,700 STANDARD CONTRIBUTION / $1,300 FAIR MARKET VALUE
The Newly formatted JAS June Experience is a 4-night event at multiple venues around downtown Aspen including Belly Up, Aspen Art Museum, St. Regis’ Velvet Buck and many more, with 10+ shows nightly featuring a variety of artists and genres. June 25 – 28, 2020
Includes all the Basic Membership benefits plus…
- Two (2) National Council Gold 4-Day Donor Passes for the June Experience that include:
- Thursday night Kickoff Party with donor reception followed by your choice of early or late show.
- Access to the VIP Donor Tent for Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Open Bar and Gourmet catered hors d’oeuvres, dinner & dessert
- VIP seating at majority of the venues (based on availability / first come, first serve)
- The Option to reserve up to two shows nightly for guaranteed seating in the VIP section (based on availability / first come, first serve)
- The choice of the New Orleans Style Brunch on Sunday or the Listen Up! Artist Interview Lunch on Saturday
Event Cancellation Policy: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) and National Council Memberships includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible donation, which supports all JAS education & performance programming year-round. If the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax-deductible donation in furtherance of JAS’ Mission of music education and performance programming. If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value.
For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax-deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.