June Experience Membership - $6,000 PER COUPLE
$4,220 STANDARD CONTRIBUTION / $1,780 FAIR MARKET VALUE
The Newly formatted JAS June Experience is a 4-night event at multiple venues around downtown Aspen including Belly Up, Aspen Art Museum, St. Regis’ Velvet Buck and many more, with 10+ shows nightly featuring a variety of artists and genres. June 25 – 28, 2020
Includes all the Basic Membership benefits plus…
- Two (2) National Council Gold 4-Day Donor Passes for the June Experience that include:
- Thursday night Kickoff Party with donor reception followed by your choice of early or late show.
- Access to the VIP Donor Tent for Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Open Bar and Gourmet catered hors d’oeuvres, dinner & dessert
- VIP seating at majority of the venues (based on availability / first come, first serve)
- The Option to reserve up to two shows nightly for guaranteed seating in the VIP section (based on availability / first come, first serve)
- The choice of the New Orleans Style Brunch on Sunday or the Listen Up! Artist Interview Lunch on Saturday
PLEASE NOTE: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible contribution. In the event that the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value component will be refunded. The tax deductible contribution will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled. JAS proudly uses the tax deductible contribution in furtherance of JAS' mission of music education and performance programming.