2021 JAS Labor Day Experience Gold SRO 3-Day Donor (VIP) Pass - SOLD OUT - Click Here for Waitlist
This pass is currently SOLD OUT. If you would like to get on the waitlist please click here and we will call you if something becomes available.
This is a new pass that is for Standing Room Only in Labor Day Gold VIP Section and includes:
- One 3-Day Gold Donor Pass for Sept 3-5, 2021
- Access to the exclusive Donor Tent with premium open bars, afternoon grille fare, gourmet catered hors d'oeuvres, dinner & dessert
- SRO accessible section 5th row center
- Prominent event program listing
- OPTION for PARKING PASS FOR TWO CREEKS LOT with shuttle service to site. All passengers arriving at Two Creeks must have parking option on ticket in order to receive a shuttle ticket to the venue! Any attendees arriving at Two Creeks without a parking pass ticket will not be allowed on the shuttle.
New this year: Save Money By Not Driving!
- Gold SRO 3-Day Pass WITH Two Creeks Lot Parking - $3,250* /pass - $2,200 contributed tax deduction *PLEASE NOTE: Parking at this level is now at the Two Creeks Lot with Shuttle to VIP Entrance* All passengers arriving at Two Creeks must have parking option on ticket in order to receive a shuttle ticket to the venue! Any attendees arriving at Two Creeks without a parking pass ticket will not be allowed on the shuttle.
Gold SRO 3-Day Pass WITHOUT Parking - $3,000* /pass - $2,000 contributed tax deduction
*All prices subject to change
PLEASE NOTE: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible contribution. In the event that the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value component will be refunded. The tax deductible contribution will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled. JAS proudly uses the tax deductible contribution in furtherance of JAS' mission of music education and performance programming.