Labor Day Experience Membership - $11,000 PER COUPLE
$11,000 per couple - $8,900 STANDARD CONTRIBUTION / $2,100 FAIR MARKET VALUE
Includes all the Basic Membership benefits plus:
- Two (2) National Council Gold 3-Day Donor VIP Passes for Labor Day Experience, a 3-day event in Snowmass Town Park. Past performers include Stevie Wonder, Sting, John Mayer, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Black Eyed Peas, OneRepublic, Steely Dan, Zac Brown Band, Lenny Kravitz and more;
- National Council Gold Patron Passes include:
- Premium reserved high-top patio table seating
- Access to the Gold Standing Room Area – 5th row and center
- Nightly open bar, food stations, grille fare and dinner
- Access to the private National Council Host Hospitality Tent and Upper Deck Viewing & Lounge - serving premium wines and liquor, an array of special hors d’oeuvres and more
- Trailer Restrooms
- On-site parking at the Rodeo Lot
Event Cancellation Policy: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) and National Council Memberships includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible donation, which supports all JAS education & performance programming year-round. If the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax-deductible donation in furtherance of JAS’ Mission of music education and performance programming. If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value.
For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax-deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.