Labor Day Experience 3-Day Box Membership
LABOR DAY EXPERIENCE 3-DAY BOX MEMBERSHIP - $25,000 PER COUPLE
$20,900 Contribution / $4,100 Fair Market Value
All the Basic Membership benefits, plus:
LABOR DAY BENEFITS
- Two (2) National Council Gold 3-Day Donor VIP Passes with access to the Private Boxes, located in front of the Gold Standing Room Area (5th row center)
- Plus, two (2) additional Box Access Guest Passes for friends or family members. Invite friends to join you that already have VIP Passes to the Labor Day Experience or you can purchase two additional Gold Passes and they will have the same access as you.
- Access to Gold Standing Room Area - 5th row and center
- Nightly open bar, food stations, grille fare and dinner
- Access to private National Council Host Hospitality Tent & Upper Deck Viewing & Lounge serving premium wines & liquor, special hors d’oeuvres & more
- Trailer Restrooms
- On-site parking at the Rodeo Lot
JUNE EXPERIENCE BENEFITS
- Two (2) National Council Gold 3-Day Donor VIP Passes for the June Experience that include:
- Thursday Night Kick-Off Party at the VIP Donor Tent with dinner and a show
- Access to the VIP Donor Tent for Friday & Saturday with open bar, gourmet catered hors d’oeuvres, dinner & dessert
- VIP seating at most venues (based on availability, first come/first serve)
- Option to reserve up to 2 shows nightly with guaranteed seating in the VIP section (based on availability, first come/first serve)
- Sunday New Orleans Brunch
Event Cancellation Policy: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) and National Council Memberships includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible donation, which supports all JAS education & performance programming year-round. If the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax-deductible donation in furtherance of JAS’ Mission of music education and performance programming. If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value.
For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax-deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.