Upper Deck Seating Labor Day Experience Membership
Please contact Holly or Corree at 970.920.4996 for pricing and more info.
Includes all the benefits of the Labor Day Experience Membership but your reserved seating in the chairs/tables on the Upper Deck of the National Council Tent opposed to the high-top patio tables on the main field.
NOTE: This membership does not include parking passes – Parking is SOLD OUT
All the Basic Membership benefits plus:
• Two (2) National Council Gold 3-Day Donor VIP Passes for Labor Day Experience that include:
• Reserved seating in the chairs/tables on the Upper Deck of the National Council Tent
• Access to Gold Standing Room Area – 5th row and center
• Nightly open bar, food stations, grille fare and dinner
• Access to private National Council Host Hospitality Tent & Upper Deck Viewing & Lounge
• Serving premium wines & liquor, special hors d’oeuvres & more
• Trailer Restrooms
• On-site parking at the Rodeo Lot
Event Cancellation Policy: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) and National Council Memberships includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible donation, which supports all JAS education & performance programming year-round. If the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax-deductible donation in furtherance of JAS’ Mission of music education and performance programming. If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value.
For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax-deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.