2021 JAS Labor Day Experience Silver 3-Day Donor (VIP) Pass
New this year: Save Money By Not Driving!
- Silver 3-Day Pass WITH Two Creeks Lot Parking - $2,200 /pass - $1,150 contributed tax deduction All passengers arriving at Two Creeks must have parking option on ticket in order to receive a shuttle ticket to the venue! Any attendees arriving at Two Creeks without a parking pass ticket will not be allowed on the shuttle.
- Silver SRO 3-Day Pass WITHOUT Parking - $2,000 /pass - $1,000 contributed tax deduction
Passes also include:
- One 3-Day Silver Donor Pass for Sept. 3-5, 2021
- Access into the exclusive Donor Tent with premium open bars, afternoon grille fare, gourmet catered hors d'oeuvres, dinner & dessert
- Open seating on the Donor Patio behind the National Council and Gold seats
- SRO accessible section front row to the side of the stage
- Access to new JAS "Lift" elevated seating
- Prominent event program listing
PLEASE NOTE: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council) includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible contribution. In the event that the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value component will be refunded. The tax deductible contribution will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled. JAS proudly uses the tax deductible contribution in furtherance of JAS' mission of music education and performance programming.